Looks like it’s becoming very easy to become a USD millionaire with Cryptocurrency. Some Financial experts are already jumping on the time machine and seeing Bitcoin riding a million Dollar Horse in the next 5 to 10 years. Crazy Bitcoin prediction right?
If Wences Casares (CEO of bitcoin wallet Xapo and member of PayPal’s board of directors) got it right, you should be burning your fingers or selling off your car to raise $2700 to secure just 1 btc. Or go ahead right now and buy bitcoin with your credit.
According to Casares’ enthrallingpredictions, speaking at the Consensus 2017 conference in New York, the digital currency giant would hit $1 million in the next 5 – 10 years.
Whoa. PayPal guy & @xapo @wences : only buy the #bitcoin you can afford… and predicts it will hit $1 million in 5-10 yrs #consensus2017
— SusanPoole (@BitCoinSusan) May 23, 2017
Related: Why businesses should start accepting cryptoccurency today
@wences’ speech at the 2017 @coincenter gala dinner will go down in #Bitcoin‘s history as a true gem. #blockchain #consensus2017 pic.twitter.com/2zlhX0M0fJ
— Juan Llanos (@JuanLlanos) May 23, 2017
Bitcoin Prediction: Are you Crazy or Lazy ?
The Bitcoin evolution has a lot to teach us. If we can’t learn from the past to take the right decision for the financially buoyant tomorrow, then we are just dumb:
- If You Bought $5 of Bitcoin 7 Years Ago, You’d Be $4.4 Million Richer
- How The Drunk Millionaire lost $246,000 in trying to protect $100
- Kristoffer Koch, at 29 saw how his $22 Bitcoin investment has grown to a $850,000 fortune
Bitcoin has created millionaires. But this is just the beginning. You still have the chances to be added on the list.
Wences Casares may be wrong in his bitcoin prediction. But the growth of the coin is far from being stopped. Investing in BTC now is surely near a super profitable risk to take. You may be a wise person if you “put 1% of your net worth in Bitcoin and forget about it for 10 years.”
And other cryptocurrencis?
Coinmarketcap data, Bitcoin is dominating the digital currency industry covering over 48% of the $76b Market Capitalization. This leaves the rest with 52% to share, Isn’t that huge?
Ethereum and Ripple are battling for the second position. SwissCoin promises to bear them down to the third and fourth positions.
My take is you invest in as many currencies as you can. Spread your chances to make more money in cryptoccurency.
What’s your Bitcoin prediction?
You may not be a financial pundit but I still will be excited to know about your bitcoin forecast. Drop a comment and let’s know according to you the future of Bitcoin and cryptoccurency.
Comments are closed.