MoboRobo 3.0 ~ Most Intuitive Android PC Manager
In my last Moborobo review, I brought to you with a great deal of excitement some interesting details about the most robust smartphone PC manager, Moborobo. It’s is the cross platform software that helps you move contacts and other information between Android and iOS devices.
I know as a smartphone user, it makes more sense to be able to effortlessly connect your phone to your PC, move pictures and movies, contacts, download stuffs, etc so that’s what you get with MoboRobo.
NB: You may want to quickly go download it here!
MoboRobo 3.0 is here!
It’s quite exciting to note that version 3.0 of MoboRobo has been released to the general public of over 100 million users worldwide.
So what do you get in the new version?
There are quite interesting updates so let me quickly go through what you get after upgrading to version 3.0; (don’t forget to check this post for a more detailed review)
- Brand new well-designed UI – The new version comes with a user-friendly interface that offers a smoother and more intuitive experience.
- Added Auto update feature;
- The connection between your device and MoboRobo has been greatly improved
Here are some more updates that are Android-specific
- You now have a new WiFi connection method by entering verification code;
- Improved the compatibility of MoboRobo and most popular Android devices;
- Improved Import and Export feature;
- Improved Apps download speed.
Download MoboRobo 3.0
Download MoboRobo and get into a completely new world with you smartphone. Download free Apps & Game to your phone through PC network. Save you smartphone data traffic for other purposes!
Manage everything you have in your Android phone from the comfort of your PC – Music, images, videos, contacts, Massages, etc
Click here to download free
Let me hear from you in the comment box
What’s your experience with MoboRobo?