As Smartphone users, there is always the need to transfer data from one device to the other. Often, phone users are faced with the need to:
- Transfer data from Android to Android
- Transfer data from iPhone to Android and vice versa
- Transfer data from Android to Blackberry and vice versa
- Transfer data from iPhone to Blackberry and vice versa
Recently on a Facebook chat with a friend, he asked me how to transfer contacts from Android to Android.
About 2 weeks ago, I bought a new Android phone and there was need to move data to it from the old phone. I was concern about my contacts, apps, call log, messages, calendar, photos, videos and music.
I knew there was going to be an easy one-click way to move my data and one of the options I found was iSkysoft Phone Transfer App.
This turned out to be an excellent smartphone to smartphone data transfer tool for both MAC and WINDOWS computer users.
Transfer data from smartphone to smartphone with iSkysoft Phone Transfer!
There are many reasons people transfer data between phones. These include;
- Upgrading to new phone
- Backup needs
- Replace a bad phone
- Share data (photos, music, etc)
One of the common question Android users ask is how to transfer contacts from Android to Android. While iSkysoft App is a perfect tool to transfer data from Android to Android, it’s a robust data transfer app for smartphones.
From my practical experience, this tool enables you to:
- Transfer Photos – camera roll, photo stream, photo album;
- Transfer Contacts – name, email address, number, company name, job title;
- Transfer Music – album info, artist, lyrics and playlist;
For MAC users, iSkysoft Phone Transfer allows you to transfer all files between iOS, Android and BlackBerry. (Newly support iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Mini 3 and iPad Air 2, Samsung S6 Edge and S6)
Now, see table below for more illustration. Click to enlarge
More details for Windows users, consult table below. Click to enlarge
Here are the awesome features I discovered while playing around with this tool;
- Safely backup your phone data to your computer and restore anytime.
- Copy your data to any smartphone (see table above) and restore anytime
- Retrieve data from iCloud backup and transfer music, photos, videos, messages, contacts, calendar and more to your phone.
Completely Erase your phone data
Sometimes, you may want to sell your phone or give it out to someone. One Your phone may have some sensitive and private data you want to secure its access.
Trying to delete the phone data or factory reset will not be able to remove all the data. With this phone to phone transfer, you can permanently clear up all data from your phone, not just the existing data but also the deleted data.
Whether you want to transfer data from Android to Android or move between other smartphones, or backup your phone completely, I recommend you give this app a try.
So let me know what you think about this app in the comment box.