Covid-19 (Coronavirus disease 2019), the disease caused by Coronavirus is impacting businesses worldwide. As it begins to stretch over a longer period of time, causing more panic, businesses are beginning to make it easier for people to stay home, stay safe and start an online business.
In the web hosting industry, this is beginning to get more interesting as big service providers have started giving out huge discounts to new customers.
These companies have understood that many now have spare time that needs to be spent at home and this is an ideal situation for starting an online project.
To start a successful online business, you need a domain name and a web hosting space. Your hosting space is simply space provided to you on a remote computer managed by the hosting company.
Take advantage of the pandemic and grab premium hosting packages for the price of a cup of tea.
COVID-19 stay home, stay safe web hosting discounts
Here are some of the coronavirus web hosting discount you may want to take advantage of this moment:
1. SiteGround COVID-19 Stay Home, Stay Safe web hosting discount and promos
SiteGround is one of the most interesting web hosting companies in our days. Voted by bloggers and marketers as the most recommended WordPress dedicated hosting of all times, SiteGround’s COVID-19 discount is quite attractive for anyone willing to start and host his/her website.
New customers can get 3 months of the StartUp hosting at just 0.99 USD/EUR/GBP/AUD while the promotion still active.
Given the economic slowdown, many people around the world are on a tight budget and this is probably SiteGround’s way to show their support in these challenging times.
Details of the SiteGround’s COVID-19 offer
- 3 months StartUp hosting for 0.99 USD/EUR/GBP/AUD
- This price will be valid only for StartUp accounts.
- Domain names will NOT be included.
- First renewal will be on promotional terms for 1 year. The StartUp accounts bought as part of the promotion will be renewed at 50% off the regular price for 1 year, keeping the overall cost very affordable.
- The promotion has no end date for the moment. The company will decide how long they’ll continue the promotion based on its results and outbreak development.
[thrive_link color=’orange’ link=’https://enstinemuki.com/sgwordpress’ target=’_blank’ size=’big’ align=’aligncenter’]Sign up to siteground promotion here[/thrive_link]
Details of the StartUp hosting plan offered
- 1 Website
- 10 GB Web Space
- ~ 10,000 Visits Monthly
- Unmetered Traffic
- Free WP Installation
- WordPress Autoupdates
- Free SSL
- Daily Backup
- Free CDN
- Free Email
- WP-CLI and SSH
- Unlimited Databases
- 100% renewable energy match
Sign up to siteground promotion here
2. FastComet COVID-19 Stay Home, Stay Safe Web hosting discount
This is another game changer in the web hosting industry. Known for its outstanding, well loaded packages, top-notch servers and industry-leading customer service, FastComet is offering a whooping 90% off, or just $1/mo discount to new customers.
The company hopes this discount will help SMBs and freelance individuals adapt to these challenging times and move their operations to the cloud.
Details of FastComet Covid-19 stayhome offer
- Sale Details: Save 90% Off all New Monthly and Quarterly FastCloud Periods, as low as $0.99/mo
Coupon code: STAYHOME90
- Sale Details: Save 70% Off all New FastCloud Plus and FastCloud Extra Plans & Locations
Coupon code: STAYHOME70Start: Monday, April 6th at 1:00 A.M. EST
End: Thursday, April 30th at 1:00 A.M. EST
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://enstinemuki.com/fastcomet’ target=’_blank’ size=’big’ align=’aligncenter’]Check out Fastcomet Covid-19 Promotion[/thrive_link]
What kind of businesses to start at home right now?
The truth is that the disease has not left any industry untouched. People now spend less for fear of the unknown tomorrow.
They simply want to safe so if the crisis continues, they will have more to rely on for a longer period. But starting an online business now could be very interesting.
Excellent business ideas are:
- Write an ebook in your area of expertise
- Learn the business of Affiliate Marketing
- Create eCourses
- Start a coaching business
- Start a freelancing business in the area of your skills
The point is that non of these ideas will need you step out to hace physical contact with anyone.
How to stay safe and build your online business
It’s important we stay safe for each other. The disease being so dangerous, the World Health Organisation and governments have come up with recommendations to follow:
- Stay home
- Practice social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- Use sanitizers
- Sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid touching surfaces in public places
- See your doctor if you see some signs
Stay Home, Stay Safe!