Pinterest is growing rapidly and becoming unavoidable if you want success online as a business.
Over 250 million monthly users makes it a huge marketplace to not neglect. Statistically, it influences buying decision in a way that should attract your focus.
The platform proportionately drives more referral traffic to shopping sites than social media. So let’s see some excited stats why your business should be on Pinterest today:
- 72% Says Pinterest inspires them to shop when they aren’t actually
looking for anithing
- 70% discovers new products on Pinterest
- 90% Says Pinterest helps them decide what to purchase
- 78% says it’s useful to see content from brands on Pinterest
- 66% says they buy something after seeing a brand’s Pins
- 41% of the people who shop in-store use Pinterest while shopping
- 59% uses Pinterest to find more information about their purchases
[Infographic] 7 Pinterest Stats why you should use it for business
1db5 and Colloquial Insights, Pinterest category usage study, Oct 2017
2GfK, Path to purchase study with weekly Pinners, Dec 2017
3GfK, Path to purchase study with weekly Pinners, Dec 2017
4GfK, Path to purchase study with weekly Pinners, Dec 2017
Thanks for your attention. Drop a comment let me know what you think about these stats. Kindly Save/Pin the image on Pinterest.