It’s almost becoming impossible to go these days without a removable storage device like USB flash drive, external hard drive and memory card. Just like your Hard Disk Drive, files on external drive can be deleted anytime.
Most Android phone users have turned their phones into storage devices too given its capacity to store large files of all formats.
But the tough question has always been how to recover deleted files from USB flash drives and external drives? And for Android users, they often ask how to recover files deleted from their Android devices.
How to recover deleted files from USB, external drives and Android.
Click to Tweet
Sometimes, you may accidentally delete SMSs or Contacts from your Android device, or simply lose them to some viral infection.
The frustration can really build up into serious desperation if one realizes that important documents have been deleted from a removable storage device or Android memory organ.
To make it even a more frightening nightmare, you got your recycle bin emptied after deleting files from attached external storage device. From every indication, hope is completely lost.
But there is Good News! Whether you deleted important files, important SMS or contact on Android, USB or any external storage organ, here are two apps to help you recover them with few clicks;
1 – How to recover deleted files from USB or any other external storage organ!
The first app we are looking at is EaseUS hard drive data recovery software. This is the simple-to-use but power Windows and Mac software that helps you undelete any deleted files from your USB and other external devices. This application is safe and efficient way to rescue your data.
What’s more exciting about this app is that it’s able to recover those deleted files even if your recycle bin was emptied. Here is a short video to guide you through;
Here is what this app can do;
- Recover data after computer couldn’t boot up into Windows or system crash problems.
- Recover deleted, formatted, inaccessible data.
- Recover data from deleted, hidden, lost or raw partition.
Check out for more step-by-step instructions on how to recover deleted files from external hard drive with this software.
2 – MobiSaver Android Data Recovery
The second data recovery app I’m talking about here is EaseUS MobiSaver for Android described as most powerful Android data recovery software.
It’s a user-friendly and efficient software to recover deleted and lost data from most android devices (popular Android phones and tablets from Samsung, HTC, Google, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei and others).
MobiSaver can help recover deleted and lost;
NB: Download this Android Data Recover app!
How to use MobiSaver in 4 simple steps
NB: Before you move on, you need to enable USB debugging on your Android device. See details here
- Connect your Android phone to your computer. Generally,with a USB cable
- Scan your Android device to find lost data
- Preview the recoverable data
- Then recover the lost data
Why you should try out MobiSaver Android data recovery app!
Here are a couple of reasons to give MobiSaver a try;
- It helps retrieve deleted SMS, contacts, photos, videos, audio, documents from Android devices.
- It’s available for multiple Android OS and Android devices, such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, Google, etc.
- It recovers Android data after deletion, virus attacking, rooting, etc
EaseUS hard drive & MobiSaver Android data recovery Apps Rating:
Ease of Use:
Tips to avoid deleting and losing important files!
While these are great apps to help you recover any deleted files from your Android phone or external storage elements, it’s important to always not find yourself trying to undelete files. Here are some tips to help you;
- Always backup your files before running any delete command.
- Always double-check to be sure you you no longer need the file you want to delete.
- Keep your storage organ in safe place. Avoid them being manipulated by unauthorized users.
- Store important documents in multiple locations.
- Once you discovered an important document is deleted, try as much as possible to recover before copying any more files to the device.
If you lost some important files and were asking to know how to recover deleted files from external devices, you have a solution. Go ahead and download these free applications.
Drop a comment and let me know what you think.
Want to build visually compelling and animated content ? try out Thrive Content Builder