MemberPress is a WordPress membership site plugin that lets you handle access to digital and physical products and their payment with ease. It is developer and user friendly, fast, and easy to set up.
You can do anything from creating and managing memberships to analyzing the data you collected to see how well your business is doing. It has a lot of great features, but it still might not be your cup of tea. That’s why we created this list that contains the best MemberPress alternatives, their features, and pricing, so it’s easy for you to decide which one to choose.
Without further ado, here is the list of the 7 best MemberPress alternatives.
1. Brilliant Directories
Brilliant Directories is a directory software that helps you design and manage a membership website. You can launch, manage, and monetize your membership website, all from one place. It is simple to use and has a lot of great features.
- Lifetime access to the Brilliant Directories website plan
- You can simply choose the plan you want, there is no need for coding
- GDPR compliant
- All future updates are at your disposal
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- You can use a discount code that is valid throughout 2021
- All products with a monthly or annual subscription retain a 75% discount for life.
- Tiers 3+ include a 75% discount code for additional purchases
- You can upgrade/downgrade between license tiers anytime
- You are obligated to activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- $89.00/250 members
- $199.00/1,000 members
- $299.00/10,000 members
Memberful helps you sell memberships to your audience. It’s a simple three steps process, you design a plan, create a buy link, and then a customer can sign up. Memberful can only be used as a payment platform.
- The ability to create any subscription plan needed
- You can manage members easily
- Available in 12 languages
- Integrate it with WordPress, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Discord, Zapier, API & Webhooks, and many more
- You own your data
- Works great with Stripe
- Conversion analytics and activity metrics
- STARTER – $0/ month + 10% transaction fee
- PRO – $25/month + 4.9% transaction fee
- PREMIUM – $100/month + 4.9% transaction fee
MemberClicks is a cloud-based software that helps you boost engagement and generates income. The solution can be tailored to the specific needs of small and medium businesses. It can work as an independent platform or integrated with an existing website.
Some of the main features are:
- Membership Management and database
- Accounting and payment processing
- Event registration and management
- Community created for members to interact
- Integration with Google Analytics, WordPress, HubSpot, Higher Logic, OpenWater Abstracts, and Salesforce
- Level 1 – $299/monthly
- Level 2 – $379/monthly
- Level 3 – $469/monthly
- Level 4 – $579/monthly
- Level 5 – $689/monthly
4. Restrict Content Pro
Restrict Content Pro is a powerful membership solution for WordPress. Restrict Content Pro is a complete plugin for creating a website with paid content, with the function of restricting content only to paid users.
Some of the main features are:
- Unlimited memberships support
- You can create an unlimited number of discount codes
- It supports payments from Stripe, Braintree, 2Checkout, Authorize.net, or PayPal
- You can see everyday reports so you can check how well is your business performing
- Generate a CSV of every payment
- Import your users from a different membership platform
- An unlimited number of subscription packages are at your disposal
- You can send welcome emails, email payment receipts, and email reminders
- Ultimate(unlimited sites) – $525 as aone-time payment
- Professional(unlimited sites) -$245 for the first year
- Plus(5 sites) – $154 for the first year
- Personal(1 site) – $91 for the first year
Users generally opt for MemberMouse instead of MemberPress because of its advanced reports, monthly plans, and excellent website support. Still, there’s an even better WordPress membership plugin out there for you, if you look for it carefully.
- Easy to install and use, so you can focus more on your business rather than the little things that would take your precious time
- You can sell any kind of products, from memberships and courses to physical products
- Get different membership levels and make sure the content is protected
- Built-in member management
- You can integrate your member support and marketing with MemberMouse tools
- Displayed dashboard of reporting and analytics
- Builder – $29 per month
- Advanced – $79 per month
- Premium – $199 per month
Tendenci is association management software with more than 1.4 million users. With Tendenci, it’s easy to handle a large number of individuals.
- Membership, content, and event management
- Easily customizable themes to match your existing theme
- Membership application and data import
- Integration with Newsletter, Mailgun, and your Merchant Account
- Ability to measure your success through Google Analytics
- A great platform for Nonprofits and Foundations, Festivals & Events, Universities, and Educational Organizations
- Organize your members into special groups to make handling them easier
- Bronze – $199 per month best for small organizations (up to 1.000 active members)
- Silver – $249 per month best for mid-size organizations (1.000-5.000 active members)
- Gold – $399 per month best for large organizations (5.000+ active members)
7. WooCommerce Memberships
WooCommerce Memberships will help you grow relationships with your members and help create strong communities. If you just want to sell WooCommerce products then this plugin is for you. Although it is just an extension of the WooCommerce plugin, you can still get a lot out of it.
- Several types of memberships; sell it as a stand-alone product, make it as a part of a product purchase, same membership from serval products, or assigning memberships manually
- Set access rules for a customer before and after they become members
- Offer perks to customers to encourage them to purchase regularly
- Reward customers with special discounts
- Manage members with ease
- $199.00 – billed annually
You always want to make sure the plugin is accountable and flexible like Brilliant Directories; for example, it will help you dominate the market. Brilliant Directories makes managing members look easy and does it so effortlessly across all screen sizes. When you’re going through choosing a membership plugin, make sure that you choose one that can grow with your business.
Comments are closed.