Installing WordPress is easy!
But there are things you shouldn't take lightly.
The technical aspect of your blogging business needs someone who has been in it for years:
I have been doing this since 2011. So you see why you don't have to worry anymore.
And I want to do it for you for free. It's give-back time right?
7 years in blogging, connecting with awesome people and making money. It's just time to give back to the community.
Get my ebook "Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers" FREE with this Free Blog Setup Service
Maybe you know your way out but you are just too busy with other things. There is absolutely no reason to keep pushing things ahead. You can have your blog running in the next few hours.
Here is what I can do for your new blog
Let's talk about security
WordPress is open source. That means anyone has access to the source code and that's a security problem.
But don't worry!
Your web hosting company (the one I recommend) takes care of part of this security.
Here is how I also come in:
How much does it cost?
But I'm paid by Bluehost if you buy their WordPress hosting from this page.
- 1Bluehost is one of the industry leaders when it comes to WordPress hosting
- 2Price friendly. You can start your blog spending just $47.40, first year
- 3BlueHost gives you a free domain for year 1
- 4They have absolutely amazing customer services
- 5Highly configured servers for speed and security
- 6Trusted by millions of satisfied website owners who cannot be wrong
Here is how to get in
For you to benefit from this awesome service, you'll have to buy web hosting from Bluehost in a way they are going to track the sale to me. They pay me a commission for each sale I make. That's called Affiliate Marketing.
The first thing you should do is clear your browser cache. If you don't do this, the sale may be attributed to someone else.
After buying your hosting
Simply contact me here with your login parameters:
- Your logo in png or jpeg format
- Any plugin you want installed
- Any theme you want installed
- For your simple contact page, indicate the form fields and email address to capture your messages.
NB: Don't worry. Once I'm done with setting your blog up, change your password anytime.